analog tv

  • KaRi from TPSradio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hi, KaRi from ThePrimeSpot.com here, looking for live webcast hosts
      better than Ustream.TV or Stickam.com for SERIOUS TV! (email me at

      Anyway, while brainstorming back and forth with "my" machinima
      moviemaker http://LucindaMcNary.com about SAVING CABLE ACCESS
      TELEVISION, I rec'd this from her re: Analog.

      Have a great new year, I think 2009 is THE year for electronic media!

      - KaRi

      (from Lucinda to me: re: analog):

      Here is what I think you were talking about and if not, you should be
      intertested in this. Because in February the US is going all digital,
      that frees up all the current analogue TV channels for broadcast.
      Read the following article

      This is awaiting approval by the FCC who are very positive that this
      will be available and of course, it will reach people who cannot
      afford the new digital TV boxes or TVs capable of providing this

      All these channels should be available for public TV.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jen Simmons <jensimmons@...>