Re: What am I missing?

  • myfirstmemorydotorg
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2008
      <beinganidiotandputacommaafteralinksonowihavetopostthecorrectone>

      http://www.myfirstmemory.org/

      </beinganidiotandputacommaafteralinksonowihavetopostthecorrectone>

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "myfirstmemorydotorg"
      <myfirstmemory.org@...> wrote:

      > <shamelessselfpromotionbutonlybecausetheopaskedforit>
      >
      > http://www.myfirstmemory.org, yo!
      > I slowed down because of the holidays, but new memories coming in Jan.
      >
      > </shamelessselfpromotionbutonlybecausetheopaskedforit>
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "terry.rendon"
      > <terry.rendon@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I used to be a big fan of video blogs/vlogs/web shows (whatever you
      > > which to call it). I had some sites I would visit on a regular basis.
      > > This is no longer true. Can people recommend new video blogs/vlogs/web
      > > shows that I can check out during the holidays? Anything entertaining
      > > and fun. Thanks!
      > >

      > > Terry Ann

    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 25, 2008
        I have a cult of personality over here:

        http://fauxpress.blogspot.com

        Sound mixer and film stuff over here:

        http://fauxpress.tv/vlog

        Free audiobook over here:

        http://urbanartadventures.blogspot.com

        Poetry here:

        http://the-hold.blogspot.com

        Depression Documentary Test Space:

        http://depressionstrategies.blogspot.com/

        Microblog:

        http://twitter.com/fauxpress

        Ongoing video conversation here:

        http://seesmic.com/video/LgrnSnij82

        Shameless self-promotion? I guess.

        Jan

        wrote:
        > <beinganidiotandputacommaafteralinksonowihavetopostthecorrectone>
        >
        > http://www.myfirstmemory.org/
        >
        > </beinganidiotandputacommaafteralinksonowihavetopostthecorrectone>
        >
        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "myfirstmemorydotorg"
        > <myfirstmemory.org@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> <shamelessselfpromotionbutonlybecausetheopaskedforit>
        >>
        >> http://www.myfirstmemory.org, yo!
        >> I slowed down because of the holidays, but new memories coming in Jan.
        >>
        >> </shamelessselfpromotionbutonlybecausetheopaskedforit>
        >>
        >> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "terry.rendon"
        >> <terry.rendon@> wrote:
        >> >
        >> > I used to be a big fan of video blogs/vlogs/web shows (whatever you
        >> > which to call it). I had some sites I would visit on a regular basis.
        >> > This is no longer true. Can people recommend new video blogs/vlogs/web
        >> > shows that I can check out during the holidays? Anything entertaining
        >> > and fun. Thanks!
        >> >

        >> > Terry Ann

        Jan McLaughlin
        Production Sound Mixer
        air = 862-571-5334
        aim = janofsound
        skype = janmclaughlin
      • Brook Hinton
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 25, 2008
          Terry, if you tell us a little more specifically the kind of thing you're
          looking for we can be more specific. The range is pretty gigantic - wider
          than that of, say, all of television.
          Brook

        • terry.rendon
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 25, 2008
            Well I'm pretty open-minded to anything. I do like comedy. So
            something in the comedic genre. I also like reading and writing about
            current events. I hope that help narrows it down some.

            Terry