video distribution

  • a_kaegi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
      i am looking to expand my video distribution and wanted to know what is new out here other
      then tubemogul.
      adriana kaegi
      http;//dearaddy.com
    • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
        Hello,

        On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:27 PM, a_kaegi <a_kaegi@...> wrote:

        > i am looking to expand my video distribution and wanted to know what is new out here other
        > then tubemogul.
        > adriana kaegi
        > http;//dearaddy.com

        Some ideas...

        - You could pay for advertising.
        - You could hire someone to do SEO for you.
        - You could create a non-iTunes dependent RSS feed.
        - You could ping PingOMatic.com whenever you post a new video.
        - You could modify you sites design so it doesn't use <iframe>'s, so
        that people can send around links to you're actual video blog.
        - You could support embedding of your videos.

        --
        Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
        http://changelog.ca/
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
          There is always HeySpread or one of the numerous software programs
          like Video Robot.
          Here is a link to a list of sites I've shared with the people on this
          group. It has a few hundred sites listed that you can distribute to if
          you're looking to upload manually.

          http://www.4shared.com/file/41626459/f9978ca7/SocialMediaList_Generic.html

          Hope this helps!

          Cheers!