Re: [videoblogging] HitViews (creator/company pairings)

  • Ron Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      It was an interesting read, but it kind of sounded like the content
      creators were tools to be used by the advertisers.

      It just sounded a bit off to me.

      I understand that entertainment in an ad driven market is a tool, but
      it just sounded so blatant.

      It's like when you read your local community rag's parent website and
      the whole thing is about delivering consumers and the rag's reach.
      There is a big disconnect between what people think they are getting,
      a community newspaper, and what the business' really are, and that's
      marketing vehicles.

      I wonder if the internet stars can still be the personalities that
      attracted the people when they become tools of the advertisers.

      Thanks Schlomo. Interesting stuff.

      peace,
      Ron Watson
      http://k9disc.blip.tv