Re: [videoblogging] MAC Stream Desktop iMac G3 500 mhz

  • John Coffey
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hey Jeff. iMac G3's are a hobby of mine, down to just 5 but I do have the Ruby and Sage. Gave a Flowerpower to my niece. Way to slow for any video but they rock the music with those solid Harmon Kardon speaker. BTW, 600 mhz barely plays most videos without stuttering the picture.
      John

      Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails www.jchtv.com