Re: [videoblogging] MAC Stream Desktop iMac G3 500 mhz

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1 1:27 PM
      On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Jeffrey P. Harrington
      <jeffreypharrington@...> wrote:
      > I would like to stream what I am doing, moving mouse, apps that I am
      > running, and showing what I am doing as I am doing it.

      sounds like what you want to do is "screencast" or record what you do
      o your desktop.
      is this correct?

      This will work:
      http://store.shinywhitebox.com/home/home.html
      you just need to make sure you're running a new mac OS.

      "Streaming" means that people can see a video/desktop live.
      please explain what exactly this is for in case I havent hit the nail
      on the head.

      http://jaydedman.com
      917 371 6790
    • John Coffey
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1 3:22 PM
        Hey Jeff. iMac G3's are a hobby of mine, down to just 5 but I do have the Ruby and Sage. Gave a Flowerpower to my niece. Way to slow for any video but they rock the music with those solid Harmon Kardon speaker. BTW, 600 mhz barely plays most videos without stuttering the picture.
        John

        Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails www.jchtv.com