Re: A colors question

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Yea, that was my thought too....I mean if every moniter's color is
      just a "bit" different then there is no end to the madness....I have
      noticed the darker the color the less likey it is to be shown as
      different. I guess I know now why so many web designers stick to
      darker colors... :-)

      Heath
      http://heathparks.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Miles <adrian.miles@...>