Canon HV20 footage output settings on iMovie....

  • Mark Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      I'm seeing interlaced footage when I output from iMovie regardless of
      whether or not I click 'deinterlace source footage' in the output settings,
      when I set the output settings to 1280 x 720.

      Don't see the problem when I output at 640x360

      Have been using these settings....
      http://eugenia.gnomefiles.org/images/mp4-h264.jpg

      Anyone experienced anything similar? Ping me offline?

      Cheers

      Mark