WNET/WorldFocus/Groundreport: Looking for global reactions to Obama's Election

  • noel hidalgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Friends,

      GroundReport is partnering with WNET program WorldFocus, and my friend
      Rachel is on the hunt for short video reactions to Obama's election
      from outside the US. Deadline is tomorrow so any and all help greatly
      appreciated. Rachel's full video announcement is below.

      http://www.groundreport.com/World/Hey-World-What-Do-You-Think-of-Obamas-Election

      any further questions, contact Rachel Sterne <rachel@...>.

      Cheers!
      Noel