VIDEO_TS

  • DeVictor or DK
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi, can anyone tell me how to take the files in that folder and
      convert it to video streaming on YouTube (or similar services)?

      Please respond directly to my email, and thanks for your help.

      D.K. in L.A.
    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
        Try http://handbrake.fr/

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv

        On 5-Nov-08, at 9:50 PM, DeVictor or DK wrote:

        Hi, can anyone tell me how to take the files in that folder and
        convert it to video streaming on YouTube (or similar services)?

        Please respond directly to my email, and thanks for your help.

        D.K. in L.A.

      • craydude7
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2008
          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "DeVictor or DK" <majick4u2@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi, can anyone tell me how to take the files in that folder and
          > convert it to video streaming on YouTube (or similar services)?
          >
          > Please respond directly to my email, and thanks for your help.
          >
          > D.K. in L.A.

        • Lil Peck
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2008
            On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:50 PM, DeVictor or DK <majick4u2@...> wrote:
            > Hi, can anyone tell me how to take the files in that folder and
            > convert it to video streaming on YouTube (or similar services)?

            You can use the free Quick Media Converter to convert VOB files to Flash or WMV.