VloMo news - very active group on Vimeo

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      It's day 3, but it's never too late to join - there's so much good
      stuff being made. Around 40-50 participants so far.

      For those who haven't found it, there's a very active VloMo group on
      Vimeo
      http://vimeo.com/groups/vlomo

      Also:
      I made a video to tell everyone how it all works:
      http://tinyurl.com/introtovlomo

      And Frank made a video to show 6 cool features of the Mefeedia Channel:
      http://tinyurl.com/vlomo08channeltutorial

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv
    • Matthew Milam
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        I've been meaning to ask -- how do you record your screen for your videos? (The last one you uploaded was pretty good)

        Matthew

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
          Thanks :)
          I use iShowU, a Mac app, for screencasts.
          http://store.shinywhitebox.com/

          Rupert
          http://twittervlog.tv

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
            How about for a PC?

            Matthew

            It's day 3, but it's never too late to join - there's so much good
            stuff being made. Around 40-50 participants so far.

            For those who haven't found it, there's a very active VloMo group on
            Vimeo
            http://vimeo.com/groups/vlomo

            Also:
            I made a video to tell everyone how it all works:
            http://tinyurl.com/introtovlomo

            And Frank made a video to show 6 cool features of the Mefeedia Channel:
            http://tinyurl.com/vlomo08channeltutorial

            Rupert
            http://twittervlog.tv

          • schlomo rabinowitz