Re: vlomo & vlomo08

  • ruperthowe
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi John - and everyone,

      Please direct Mefeedia support questions to the group at:

      As well as the instructions on the channel, I've posted instructions
      here on this list - please read the "VLOMO - HOW TO ADD YOUR FEED"
      Thread. I can't keep doing it or it'll be like spamming the group
      with VloMo support and make everybody heartily sick of VloMo stuff.

      Your video is showing up fine. Mefeedia takes all settings from your
      YouTube feed. Your user account is not relevant, but you can 'claim
      ownership' (or add) feeds to it in you Profile settings under
      Videoblogging Profile.

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv/

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, John Cardenas
      <johndkarfilms@...> wrote:

      > I have suscribed to both shows and starting to post my videos
      >
      > #1 ..vlomo ...I dunno how to change the title of my video... it
      appears as "Untitled"....where is the fkn settings for that I cant
      find it...lol

      http://mefeedia.com/user/JohnDkarFilms

      > still lost in meefedia stuff...
      >
      > where is the tutorial