Re: [videoblogging] twitter.com/videoblogging shows messages from this group

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2008
      srly rupert u da bomb

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Lisa Rein
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2008
        rupert - u are entering those by hand into the twitter account, correct?

        just wanted to confirm. this is an interesting application of twitter :)

        thanks,

        lisa

        http://www.twitter.com/lisarein

        > srly rupert u da bomb
        >
        > On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:
        >
        >> I know a lot of people have unsubscribed from this list because of
        >> the sheer volume of emails, so I thought I'd create a Twitterfeed for
        >> us. That you can follow:
        >>
        >> http://twitter.com/videoblogging
        >>
        >> and keep up with discussions in the light way that Twitter allows
        >> without having to clog up your inbox, scroll through the digest or
        >> check the web page.
        >>
        >> Rupert
        >> http://twittervlog.tv
        >>

        > --
        > http://geekentertainment.tv

        Lisa Rein

        http://onlisareinsradar.com
        http://www.lisarein.com
      • Rupert
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2008
          Hah! No - I'm not that crazy!
          I use the amazing http://Twitterfeed.com - it takes the RSS feed of
          this group and posts the latest tweet every 30 mins.
          I've been using it for the last 18 months or so with Twittervlog - so
          I can send a video from my phone to Blip, who autocrosspost it to my
          blog, then Twitterfeed automatically picks up the feed and posts it
          to Twitter.
          Lots of bloggers and vloggers do the same. Saves having to manually
          tweet your latest posts. As long as you don't do it so often that it
          feels like a spambot.

          Rupert
          http://twittervlog.tv

          On 2-Nov-08, at 8:08 AM, Lisa Rein wrote:

          rupert - u are entering those by hand into the twitter account, correct?

          just wanted to confirm. this is an interesting application of twitter :)

          thanks,

          lisa

          http://www.twitter.com/lisarein

          > srly rupert u da bomb
          >
          > On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Rupert <rupert@...>
          wrote:

          >> I know a lot of people have unsubscribed from this list because of
          >> the sheer volume of emails, so I thought I'd create a Twitterfeed
          for
          >> us. That you can follow:
          >>
          >> http://twitter.com/videoblogging
          >>
          >> and keep up with discussions in the light way that Twitter allows
          >> without having to clog up your inbox, scroll through the digest or
          >> check the web page.
          >>
          >> Rupert
          >> http://twittervlog.tv
          >>

          > --