Re: [videoblogging] Need recco for software to copy DVD.

  • Ed Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1 9:06 AM
      Great Jay, thanks again for all your help on this, Ed.

      On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

      > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...<edd666666%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows software for
      > > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.
      >
      > maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
      > but i did a quick google search:
      > http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
      > there must be something if you just search around.
      >
      > jay
      >
      > --
      > http://jaydedman.com
      > 917 371 6790

    • liza jean
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1 9:06 AM
        http://cyberlink-power2go.en.softonic.com/

        software is not my strong suit and even i can use this. it came with
        my gateway laptop, so i just googled the name and was surprised to
        see it is a free download.

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
        wrote:

        > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...> wrote:
        > > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows
        software for
        > > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.
        >
        > maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
        > but i did a quick google search:
        > http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
        > there must be something if you just search around.
        >
        > jay
        >
        > --
        > http://jaydedman.com
        > 917 371 6790

      • Ed Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1 10:01 AM
          Thanks Liza, that could be what I need, thanks again, Ed.