Re: [videoblogging] Need recco for software to copy DVD.

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
      On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...> wrote:
      > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows software for
      > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.

      maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
      but i did a quick google search:
      http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
      there must be something if you just search around.

      jay

      --
      http://jaydedman.com
      917 371 6790
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
        Great Jay, thanks again for all your help on this, Ed.

        On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

        > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...<edd666666%40gmail.com>>
        > wrote:
        > > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows software for
        > > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.
        >
        > maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
        > but i did a quick google search:
        > http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
        > there must be something if you just search around.
        >
        > jay
        >
        > --
        > http://jaydedman.com
        > 917 371 6790

      • liza jean
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
          http://cyberlink-power2go.en.softonic.com/

          software is not my strong suit and even i can use this. it came with
          my gateway laptop, so i just googled the name and was surprised to
          see it is a free download.

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
          wrote:

          > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...> wrote:
          > > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows
          software for
          > > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.
          >
          > maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
          > but i did a quick google search:
          > http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
          > there must be something if you just search around.
          >
          > jay
          >
          > --
          > http://jaydedman.com
          > 917 371 6790

        • Ed Smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
            Thanks Liza, that could be what I need, thanks again, Ed.