Re: [videoblogging] Need recco for software to copy DVD.

  • Ed Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
      Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows software for
      extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
        On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...> wrote:
        > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows software for
        > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.

        maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
        but i did a quick google search:
        http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
        there must be something if you just search around.

        jay

        --
        http://jaydedman.com
        917 371 6790
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
          Great Jay, thanks again for all your help on this, Ed.

          On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

          > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...<edd666666%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          > > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows software for
          > > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.
          >
          > maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
          > but i did a quick google search:
          > http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
          > there must be something if you just search around.
          >
          > jay
          >
          > --
          > http://jaydedman.com
          > 917 371 6790

        • liza jean
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
            http://cyberlink-power2go.en.softonic.com/

            software is not my strong suit and even i can use this. it came with
            my gateway laptop, so i just googled the name and was surprised to
            see it is a free download.

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
            wrote:

            > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Ed Smith <edd666666@...> wrote:
            > > Thanks Jay, yes, I have a PC not a Mac, so if anyone knows
            software for
            > > extracting it on a PC, please let me know, thanks, Ed.
            >
            > maybe someone here knows software that works for PC.
            > but i did a quick google search:
            > http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?5,2598259,2598623
            > there must be something if you just search around.
            >
            > jay
            >
            > --
            > http://jaydedman.com
            > 917 371 6790

          • Ed Smith
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
              Thanks Liza, that could be what I need, thanks again, Ed.