Re: [videoblogging] Re: Porn

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 10, 2008
      it didnt but me as much
      i thought it was ok but maybe because i watch so much CSI crime drama stuff
      i was just glad there was no sex since i didnt really get what they meant
      when they said
      "everything they love about porn but the sex"
      lol

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv

    • liza jean
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 10, 2008
        that's my favorite quip from a friend describing our work.

        anybody remember Al Goldstein from Screw Magazine? i worked for
        Midnight Blue way back in 1980 for a month or so, was hired to'co-
        direct' after alex bennet left. seems the other 'co-director' was
        not consulted on this, i didn't last long.

        anyway, al, to whom anyone who is showing anything anyone else might
        find objectionable owes a debt given his First Amendment victory, al
        is destitute and looking for work.

        alvingoldstein@...

        i got a few ideas . . .

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 10, 2008
          > Been in lurker mode for a while. Someone else sent me a link to the
          > video.I looked at it because the guy was in Dr. Horrible and ok, let's
          > see what they have.
          > Er, no. Not giving the punchline away but it was creepy. Maybe it
          > gender based or gross out humor. Or my funny bone is rusted but ew.

          well, if we want t talk content...it was weird in this one episode
          that they end it with the woman bleeding from the head.
          http://www.spike.com/video/pg-porn-pg-porn/3041858
          didnt really catch the connection.
          creepy's a good word.

          http://jaydedman.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 10, 2008
            > anybody remember Al Goldstein from Screw Magazine? i worked for
            > Midnight Blue way back in 1980 for a month or so, was hired to'co-
            > direct' after alex bennet left. seems the other 'co-director' was
            > not consulted on this, i didn't last long.
            > anyway, al, to whom anyone who is showing anything anyone else might
            > find objectionable owes a debt given his First Amendment victory, al
            > is destitute and looking for work.
            > alvingoldstein@...

            Al Goldstein was a pioneer on cable access TV in the 70's/80/s.
            Many of the public access stereotypes come from him.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Goldstein

            i did hear he was broke.
            he's 73 years old.
            i wonder if there's a porn retirement community.

            http://jaydedman.com
            917 371 6790
          • liza jean
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 11, 2008
              so i had this idea, sent it to al.

              got back a phone number two weeks ago. haven't used it yet.

              the idea: an online store selling digital downloads of anything al
              goldstein cares to review. we at dyna-flix are selling some 100
              titles and would list our catalog there with an extra dollar going to
              al for each sale that came thru the site.

              anybody else care to grow this list? or have an idea for al?

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
              wrote:

              > > anybody remember Al Goldstein from Screw Magazine? i worked for
              > > Midnight Blue way back in 1980 for a month or so, was hired to'co-
              > > direct' after alex bennet left. seems the other 'co-director' was
              > > not consulted on this, i didn't last long.
              > > anyway, al, to whom anyone who is showing anything anyone else
              might
              > > find objectionable owes a debt given his First Amendment victory,
              al
              > > is destitute and looking for work.
              > > alvingoldstein@...
              >
              > Al Goldstein was a pioneer on cable access TV in the 70's/80/s.
              > Many of the public access stereotypes come from him.
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Goldstein
              >
              > i did hear he was broke.
              > he's 73 years old.
              > i wonder if there's a porn retirement community.

              > http://jaydedman.com
              > 917 371 6790

            • Mike Moon
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 11, 2008
                That was funny...
                "Oh please, call me Amber", "Okay Amy"

                Mike Moon
                http://vlog.mikemoon.net

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

                > > Been in lurker mode for a while. Someone else sent me a link to the
                > > video.I looked at it because the guy was in Dr. Horrible and ok, let's
                > > see what they have.
                > > Er, no. Not giving the punchline away but it was creepy. Maybe it
                > > gender based or gross out humor. Or my funny bone is rusted but ew.
                >
                > well, if we want t talk content...it was weird in this one episode
                > that they end it with the woman bleeding from the head.
                > http://www.spike.com/video/pg-porn-pg-porn/3041858
                > didnt really catch the connection.
                > creepy's a good word.

                > http://jaydedman.com
                > 917 371 6790

              • Harold
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 11, 2008
                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

                  > many of us have always been amazed that there hasnt been more porn
                  > creep into videoblogging.
                  > I know Porn is the originator of web video for the most part...but
                  > interesting more nudity hasnt crept into "web shows.

                  Where's Kubrick when we need him? He always wanted to make a
                  high-quality porn, and this could have been just the forum for it.

                  H.