Re: [videoblogging] Fwd: [j2000] Health co-op formed in Lower East Side

  • Adriana Kaegi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      irena,
      i know dr. dave, he is truly amazing, he is a doctor for all the right reasons and a good one. thank you for posting this, i will see what i can do to get him more press coverage. now if we could implement part of his strategy in the white house, our health coverage crises would be solved.

      adriana
      http://dearaddy.com