are you at the RNC??

  • noel hidalgo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      if any of you are at the RNC, i would love to meet up and chat. please
      fire off an email or call me. otherwise, you should note that
      TheUptake.org has awesome office. i love these guys/gals!

      noneck
    • Eddie Codel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        TheUptake has also been doing an amazing job covering the preemptive police
        raids on protesters yesterday. Go Chuck!

        http://theuptake.org/