hi, i'm new here.

  • liza jean
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
      i found this group thru blip.tv. we at dyna-flix.com make silly
      movies in the style of the 1966 Batman on TV: think spandex and
      deathtraps and double entendres galore.

      here's the link to the 91 or so clips on blip, teaser promos for our
      37 fifteen minute chapters on the market. we set these videos free
      to roam the world however they may as they lead back to our for
      profit (hopefully) website where the full length videos are for
      sale. we don't care who does what as long as our URL shows up
      somewhere.

      http://thedaredolldilemmas.blip.tv

      our website: www.dyna-flix.com

      yes, we are on the verge of being profitable, due to the following
      factors:
      - dynahunk has been making these 'niche' productions since almost
      before anyone and had an established world wide following over the
      net.
      -i just happen to own a pole barn which makes a great studio
      -we own our work completely. all our actors/actresses are masked and
      the voices are all dubbed, making the resulting character a pastiche
      of efforts owned by us. yes, an individual has rights regarding the
      distribution of their own image, but we are selling a compounded
      character. all the scripts, music, costumes, deathtraps, EFX, etc.
      are all created in house.
      -there are a whole lot of people around the world who really like our
      source of inspiration - TV Batman - and enjoy our productions.

      thanks for the discussion here about i-Tunes and Blip. i am not much
      of a consumer of media, and have never used i-Tunes. i have read
      about it as a powerhouse for selling music, but do videos sell there
      as well? or is a blip.tv crosspost to i-Tunes another chance to give
      away our teasers?

      and from what i have read here - most of august's posts- perhaps here
      i can get some information about why we keep getting deleted from
      youtube. like our source material which was broadcast we are PG-13
      at our worst, no sex, no violence, no nudity. we got up to a million
      views in about 4 months two years ago and then got deleted across the
      board. we started another account, took about 5 months to get up to
      a million views and got summarily deleted again.

      about a dozen acounts deleted now. all from complaints from someone
      or something named "Synchmaster". now it is a game with us, seeing
      how long we can have an account up before synchmaster hits us again.

      anybody got an inside view of why youtube hates us?
    • John Esberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
        Liza,

        I'll tell you this, your line about "just so happen to own a pole barn" cracks me up.

        Till Later,

        John Esberg
        JohnEsberg.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
          How did Youtube respond when you told them about Synchmaster? I hate to
          hear stuff like that. We get individual videos pulled from sites all the
          time (especially Veoh and Revver), but have never had an entire account
          deleted. Sounds like this Synchmaster person probably has it out for you.
          Youtube is full of drama like that.

          Also, I'd consider letting one of the full-length videos run free as well,
          to give people a taste of a storyline.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
            You mentioned PG-13 material being pulled. What about G rated stuff? Same thing when some has it out for you?

            Till Later,

            John Esberg
            JohnEsberg.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
              thanks for the responses.

              it would appear, in synchmaster's world, there is no such thing as a
              G-rated spandex clad superheroine. i myself could debate either side
              on this point. clearly the individual in question suffers some
              irrestistable urges in response to our images,which i wish he could
              learn to curb.

              youtube did not honor us with the courtesy of a reply. we have
              figured out when they are about to yank an account - they send an
              email about a youtube newsletter they would like to send us. click
              on the link and the current account disappears within hours. ignore
              it and current account disappears in a week.

              we clip a few frames from the front of the vid and thus is passes the
              copyright sensors they have sicced on us. otherwise the upload is
              automatically aborted. we own it, really.

              hey, anyone who wants to post one of our blip clips on youtube, feel
              free. if this is just another youtube drama, let's have another act!
            • Irina
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008

                --
                http://geekentertainment.tv