Podcamp + Wordcamp Hawaii Oct 24-25, 2008

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2008
      Please mark your calendars and join us for a combined event to be held at
      the beautiful Hawaii Convention Center. Web site not yet launched but here
      is the page on upcoming:

      http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/862922

      Yes we are planning this on short notice. Wanna help? We'd love it!
      Remember, mark your calendars: October 24-25, 2008, and repeat several
      times daily, "Yes I can."

      I look forward to seeing you!

      Aloha,

      Roxanne
      --
      Roxanne Darling
      Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more

    • Irina
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
        i am really going to consider this!
        i'll be in NYC on oct 21 for my first columbia jschool alumni board meeting
        so
        maybe i can fly from nyc!

        On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Roxanne Darling <okekai@...> wrote:

        > Please mark your calendars and join us for a combined event to be held
        > at
        > the beautiful Hawaii Convention Center. Web site not yet launched but here
        > is the page on upcoming:
        >
        > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/862922
        >
        > Yes we are planning this on short notice. Wanna help? We'd love it!
        > Remember, mark your calendars: October 24-25, 2008, and repeat several
        > times daily, "Yes I can."
        >
        > I look forward to seeing you!
        >
        > Aloha,
        >
        > Roxanne
        > --
        > Roxanne Darling
        > "o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian
        > Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
        > http://reef.beachwalks.tv
        > 808-384-5554
        > Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
        > Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com
        > Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling

        http://geekentertainment.tv

      • Roxanne Darling
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
          Irina,
          We would love to have you come! Keep in touch - and sign our mail list that
          is now up so get all the updates.
          http://2008.podcamphawaii.com

          Aloha,

          Rox

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
            roxanne, i dont have enough money for a ticket this year
            but i am signing with an agent (if all goes well in the next month or so)
            so i hope to get a few more sponsorships this year and then i can come next
            year!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
              How about miles??? I have actually ben able to get miles tickets lately
              (used to be unheard of to Hawaii) and we will be able to get you lodging
              somewhere. :-)
              I would love to have you come! And will keep thinking about who might want
              to hire you for some awesome geeky entertainment news converge.

              Aloha,

              Rox

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
                thanks for thinking of me
                i dont have any miles i fly so little isnt that funny!
                i guess everything happens here so much or in LA for us