Re: [videoblogging] Mogulus Blip Import?

  • WWWhatsup
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2008
      Yes your feed didn't show up in my FF3 (in XP SP3) either.

      Yet other mogulus - say my import of my rss feed
      http://mogulus.com/punkcast.com/ - works fine

      The mozilla people twittered me that it was flash issue.

      I experimented with a fresh FF3 on Windows Vista box and found that worked perfectly
      on all feeds.

      Going back to my old FF3 in XP I then found that switching off Adblock+
      solved the problem.

      I'd have to experiment more but it seems like it depends on what the source
      is - flash or something else.

      I think it's worth adding these words to one's mogulus profile:

      "Firefox users! If you don't see the stream either disable adblocking or try another browser!"

      Apart from that I wish there was more documentation on mogulus about input and output formats,
      and also that there was a way to feed files, not just camera, directly from remote rather than web. I d/l'd
      the free Adobe Flash Media Encoder 2.5 and it works great with camera but there's no file option
      AFAICS.

      joly

      >On Jun 22, 2008, at 12:10 AM, B Yen wrote:
      >
      >> On Jun 20, 2008, at 12:52 PM, WWWhatsup wrote:
      >>
      >> > Mogulus doesn't work for me in Firefox, only in IE - anyone else
      >> > have the same prob?
      >>
      >> I setup a "Tesla Motors" channel:
      >>
      >> http://www.mogulus.com/teslamotors
      >>
      >> & could not get Firefox (running on my PowerMac G4/667 over OS X) to
      >> take the Blip.tv feeds. Uploading images (thumbnail & main image)
      >> was INCREDIBLY slow. I went over to my laptop PC (Athlon 2ghz),
      >> fired up IE 7,..& it worked: images uploaded quickly & the Blip.tv
      >> RSS feed was taken.
      >>
      >> I had some issues with Mogulus, under Safari on my Mac.

      WWWhatsup NYC