IndieLab.org Looking for BETA testers

  • Adam Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi folks,

      IndieLab has opened for BETA testing. You can jump right to it, http://indielab.org , or read below for a further explanation of what it is and what we hope to accomplish.

      IndieLab.org is designed to provide FREE blogs for media creators of all
      kinds, including video creators. While reading this list for the past four years it became
      clear to me that there are some potential video bloggers who are either
      scared, don't have the technical skills, or who just don't have the
      time to spend on buying a domain, installing WP and plugins, and
      generally hacking their installs to achieve what they want...but they
      still have the desire to create a blog, create video, and post it. Our
      goal was to make this process as simple as possible, hence, http://indielab.org was born.

      Please
      know that there are MANY things still on the to-do list for this site. The most important now being the creation of tutorial videos on everything from
      basic posting to how to use the specific tools we've installed. Not
      everything is clear for new users now, but our plan is to provide an
      overkill of support related materials.

      Your feedback is most welcome, either here, or through the contact page on the site.

      Adam W. Warner
      http://indielab.org
      http://wordpressmodder.org
    • awarner20
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
        I've seen that a few of you have signed up on our Beta site, thank
        you! Please feel free to provide any feedback, both on the general
        look of the site and also on the functionality.

        Sincerely,