media that matters

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      This is a cool festival happening:
      http://www.mediathatmattersfest.org/8/

      "The Media That Matters Film Festival is the premier showcase for short
      films on the most important topics of the day. Local and global, online and
      in communities around the world, Media That Matters engages diverse
      audiences and inspires them to take action."

      "An image captures a feeling,
      > A story shares a message,
      > A movie becomes a movement."

      seems like they are encouraging people to hold screenings in their own town:

      http://jaydedman.com