invite for hardcore and unencumbered journalists

  • ~ FluxRostrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      howdy,

      If anyone is interested in joining our indie journalism roadtrip this summer check out our diggs and get back to me off list.

      http://mobilebroadcastnews.com/NOmadjik_AFTERtour

      The NOmadjik Media Bus is dodging tornados in Nebraska and
      about to head into the Lakota Nation (South Dakota)

      then to the Rainbow Gathering (wyoming)
      then to the DNC (Denver)
      then to the RNC (st.Paul)
      then to NYC for 9-11

      If you'd like to come along for part of the ride, we'd love to have you
      IF
      you don't mind gettin' oily from time to time, have your equipment together, can function with a small bag o'stuff in tight quarters with other journalists and can cover your own expenses.

      Solidarity,
      ~FluxRostrum

      http://MobileBroadcastNews.com
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      shhhh...
      Nawlins~ http://NOTVcollective.org
      VLOG~FLUX~ http://FluxRostrum.BlogSpot.com
      GBC~ http://GlassBeadCollective.org
      Old School~ http://Fluxview.com
      ~~~
      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection.
      ~~~

      =
      Special Offer on new Cars
      Check out all the new deals and models that Volkswagen offers.
      http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=271c3fec4f4dcccea614401893b4e735