Which is the best video site for:...

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
      1. making money
      2. being able to hand our videos that are private (for my employees
      and not the world)
      3. be able to put them in folders or some other organizational tool
      4. be able to size/crunch on the upload
      ---------------
      Youtube is out. No money potential.
      Revver is out. No privacy potential.
      Waiting on qik.com to have a Sprint phone for life videos.

      I'm trying to figure out the best options for uploading Tutorials for
      my team that are made by recroding my screen actions.

      Thanks,

      Jennifer Goodwin - CEO
      http://www.internetGIRLfriday.com
      "Specializing in Cutting Edge Social Marketing & Services for
      Virtual Practices & Internet Entrepreneurs"
    • jim@jimkukral.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
        If they're private videos how are you going to make money from them?

        I'm using smugmug.com to server my www.onlinevideotoolkit.com videos and I'm
        pretty happy with the pro account.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
          For making money with short films or online webisodes try
          www.storybids.com and get product placement advertising to help offset
          production costs.

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, <jim@...> wrote:

          > If they're private videos how are you going to make money from them?
          >

          > I'm using smugmug.com to server my www.onlinevideotoolkit.com videos
          and I'm
          > pretty happy with the pro account.
          >

          > Jim

        • Sheila English
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
            As far as utilizing a private site for employees, my company has set
            up a private site on www.ning.com. No one else can get in unless
            they've been sent an invitation.
            We put up video tutorials, resources lists and employees share their
            expertise on blogs. It's like MySpace where each employee can have
            their own profile, but you manage the main profile page and can easily
            share video, music, files, etc.

            Sheila

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <Jennifer@...> wrote:

            > 1. making money
            > 2. being able to hand our videos that are private (for my employees
            > and not the world)
            > 3. be able to put them in folders or some other organizational tool
            > 4. be able to size/crunch on the upload
            > ---------------
            > Youtube is out. No money potential.
            > Revver is out. No privacy potential.
            > Waiting on qik.com to have a Sprint phone for life videos.
            >
            > I'm trying to figure out the best options for uploading Tutorials for
            > my team that are made by recroding my screen actions.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Jennifer Goodwin - CEO
            > http://www.internetGIRLfriday.com
            > "Specializing in Cutting Edge Social Marketing & Services for
            > Virtual Practices & Internet Entrepreneurs"

          • * Jennifer Hall Goodwin *
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
              <If they're private videos how are you going to make money from them?>

              JG: I meant some would be private for my employees. Not needed to be seen
              by the world.

              Jennifer Goodwin

              <http://www.internetgirlfriday.com/> www.internetGIRLfriday.com