Re:Question about hosting your own video's

  • * Jennifer Hall Goodwin *
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
      We do this all day long for ourselves and clients. Send him my way and I'll
      help him out.

      We have used, YouTube, Revver, Blip, AudioAcrobat, PodCast, locally hosted
      etc etc etc.

      Jennifer Goodwin

      <http://www.internetgirlfriday.com/> www.internetGIRLfriday.com
      "Give Us Your Work, We'll Double Your Free Time/Revenue"

      We are a group of Virtual Assistants & Online Marketing Experts:
      administrative assistants, graphic & web designers, bookkeepers,
      travel/event planners, marketing & pr gurus, receptionists,
      computer organizers, lead generators and partners of many business
      vendors...