Possible Gig for Videographers in NYC / CT Area

  • stbdpittsburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hey folks;

      I work frequently with a PR company in the NYC / CT area that provides
      social media solutions for companies large and small. There's a
      possibility that we may be scheduling more work in the near future
      than I can handle by myself, so I need to find a few additional
      videographers to cover the jobs I can't get to (especially if I'm
      double-booked).

      If you're an experienced videographer (as in, at least one complete
      year of regular filming in a variety of live settings) and have your
      own camera and transportation (or otherwise possess the ability to zip
      around the NYC / CT area), contact me off-list for more details. Links
      to your work are required.

      (Yes, this would be a paying gig, and no, you wouldn't need to edit
      the footage -- though that opportunity may present itself soon enough.)

      Cheers,

      Justin Kownacki
      jkownacki@...