June 1st 2004, a day of infamy!

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      That is the day the Yahoo video blogging list had it's very first
      post. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/videoblogging/message/1

      I have been reading through a lot of the very first few months of
      this list and I think it's simply amazing how far vlogging has come
      in just 4 years....heck if you really think about it, in just the
      last 2 1/2 years alone has seen a tremendous shift in the web video
      landscape. Anyway I just thought it was really interesting to see
      how the very first converstions where just "how do we even do this"
      to now, "how can we all get rich" ;)

      In all seriousness though, I would like to thank all those who have
      been a part of this group and others for making it possible for
      people to be able to put video out there. People have come and gone
      and the conversations have moved on, but a lot of passion and soul
      went into making all this possible, some really great people who just
      wanted to share, to teach, to grow, to learn...etc..

      Thanks for doing that, thanks for caring enough to share, to
      teach...I for one appreciate it....

      To what comes next!

      Heath

      http://batmangeek.com
      http://heathparks.com
    • Richard (Show) Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hey Heath ... thanks for continuing the tradition!

        ... Richard

        --
        Richard (Show) Hall
        http://richardshow.org