Cisco Hologram Video Demonstration

  • Gena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      This was a demonstration held in two separate locations. It is an
      example of the first real-life, real time holographic type video
      experience(that I know of) where people in San Jose and Bangalore are
      having an interactive experience.

      http://www.musion.co.uk/Cisco_TelePresence.html

      So I'm thinking, after the conversion to digital in 2009 what else
      will be possible? What if this technology merge with Second Life?

      Or maybe I could virtually walk along the beach with Rox?

      Or a vlogger having a class in organic gardens with students able to
      pipe in questions?

      The fact that it will happen much sooner than I expected just blows me
      away.

      Gena