Re: Video conversion drops audio quality

  • nicholas friedman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      Thanks for the advice on the conversion.  I ended up syncing my sony minidisc recording to the recording coming from the camera without much trouble.  The camera I'm using is an inexpensive cannon that offers no external mic jack or way to adjust the levels on the audio.  If I could somehow get a way to bring the levels down prior to conversion I don't think I would have the distortion problem.  If anybody is interested in the updated clip, here is Julie Lee performing Sam Cooke's "Change Gonna Come" at our Pottery shop--a sacred song and perhaps one of the best versions I've ever heard.  Plug in that RCA cable and turn it up!

      http://blip.tv/file/950487/

      Nick Friedman
      www.myspace.com/duckpondatdusk

      Check me out!signature