RE: [videoblogging] Re: Amazing what one can do with a low res matchbox camera

  • Rambos Locker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2008
      Haahaa. Gena you nailed it, that was pretty much how the day unfolded,
      actually it all happened in I hour on dusk, the last part was defiantly
      meant to be slightly eery or evil. The software was Sony Vegas Light
      Rays plug-in, with Magic Bullet Looks providing the colour setting.
      Sometimes I just go with what I like rather than having to mean
      something.

      Cheers Rambo

      Check out my Outrigging Blog ... Updated Daily
       http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com