Re: [videoblogging] Twitter on Windows Mobile phone?

  • John Coffey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2008
      What good are extra apps if Twitter has sucked the big one the last week?

      deathfromanathaner <deathfromabove@...> wrote: I know this is off topic, but I figured a lot of people here might use
      twitter. I wanted to know if anyone with a windows mobile phone can
      suggest a good app for twitter on it. I've been through their FAQ on
      clients, but there's too many to go through. Any Suggestions?

      Thanks,

      --Nathan L. Witt

      Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails www.jchtv.com