I've made it to the finals!!!

  • travisdmathews
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Thanks to everyone who helped me in getting to the finals of the CA
      DEM video contest!
      I still need your help in one last round of voting so I can secure the
      #1 or #2 and get those kids on the TV.
      The process is identical as the first round:

      1. GO TO
      http://www.cadem.org/site/c.jrLZK2PyHmF/b.4142827/?auid=3695903&kntaw10788=A6D4AFBA965840B3A6762EDF100A2E6D
      2. add your name and email
      3. SELECT VIDEO 104 (with the little girl)
      4. click SUBMIT

      5. (and this is important at this stage of the game) FORWARD THIS TO
      ALL YOUR PEEPS!

      Thank You!
      Travis

      --