Re: Camera Operator Wanted (NY Tri-State Area)

  • Renat Zarbailov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2008
      Strange... craigslist removed the post. Here is what was in it;

      Online Comedy Show is looking for a camera operator. Merlin Steadicam
      skills are a plus but not necessary since we can train. Desire to
      travel across the US and the rest of the world is essential. This is a
      business venture rather than an hourly paid job, where the revenues
      are shared with the production team.

      Show us the reel of the work you most proud of (genuinely yours
      please) and we can sit down for a chat.

      Looking forward

      212.461.0309