Re: Other Tube Mogul-like Options

  • Adam Mercado
    Message 1 of 15 , May 26, 2008
      As usual with me, I'll apologise for being so behind in following this thread and
      responding to what may be already out of date.

      Talking about adding pre/post roll advertising to ones show, I am thinking of a feature in
      Telestream Episode that makes this real easy. At the encode phase of creating your show
      you can add what Episode calls Trailers/Bumpers for the file it is encoding. i'm just a goofy
      videoblogger doing nothing much of any consequence so i just use it for a title screen and
      credit screen. But it could totally be used for pre/post roll advertising. You show is
      produced as you normally would then after the fact ads can be placed into the encoded
      deliverable. Using presets you can have deliverables of the same show with different ads
      in place for different networks all batch encoded at once....

      Worth a look.
      http://www.telestream.com