My Stanford Peace Class Videoblogging Project

  • Lisa Rein
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2008
      Hi gang,

      I'm currently taking a class at Stanford on using web technologies for Peace.

      (Clarification: No I'm not an undergrad at stanford :) The instructor, BJ
      Fogg, is letting me be a guest student in the class - taking it as if I
      was getting a grade, and working directly with other "real" students in
      the class. I'm really loving it and am learning so much. It's awesome!)

      So without telling you too much about the project - partially because I
      don't know much yet, and partially because I don't know how much about the
      project I'm actually supposed to explain to you, and in how much detail,
      when that time actually comes, I can say that...

      The project will involve:

      1) videoblogging
      2) peace
      3) perhaps shooting a little 30 second - 1 minute video

      I'm not asking you to commit to participating at this time, but if you
      think there's a chance you *may* even be interested, please send me an
      email at lisa@... to let me know, if ya could.

      I'm trying to locate as many interested people as I can ahead of time, so
      when the project is finally ready to go, probably at the end of this week,
      I can contact them quickly and hopefully expedite the process.

      Thanks!

      peace,

      lisa