Video Blogging Job Near Rochester New Hampshire

  • Christopher Bergeron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:01 PM
      I just got the scoop on a possible full time video & web design job
      just north of Rochester NH for a school system not too far from the
      one I take care of.

      I have a link and contact info if there is anyone local, the job pays
      about the same as first year teacher (AKA "Crap") but might be a fun
      start.

      Email me for more info.

      -Chris
      http://www.TheRamblingLoggerhead.com