Re: [videoblogging] Video on the iPhone

  • schlomo rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2008
      Perfect! Dont know why I didnt see that link before, thanks!
      What do you think: wait for the app store to open in a couple months to get
      some other options on video (as I think there will be a couple out there),
      or just purchase this one.

      It's far from perfect, but its on my phone and thats good enough for me!