Re: Sorry Josh Leo, blame goodbeershow

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 28, 2008
      Your's was more fun to answer.. ;)

      As to Jan question, it's not all men or women, it's pockets of people
      and mob mentality...it happens here on occassion as well. But I will
      also say this, I read the thread and while most at first made fun of
      the video, which was the orginal posters point in posting it I
      believe. But if you read through it, after Josh went in, all but a
      couple kinda backed off a bit. It's more a product of the net I
      think than an "alpha male" thing....I think it's been shown time and
      time again people are much more likey to say harsh or mean things
      when they can hide behind a fake online name. Of course the same
      thing can be said for Road Rage as well....How many people flip
      someone off for cutting them off in the road, and how many of us
      would do the same thing in a grocery store if someone cut in front of
      you in line?

      As always it comes down to indivudual's and choices. Every day we
      have choices that we can make, weather it's to get involved in a
      flame war or to cut someone off or to be mad or to be happy, etc.
      Now if you will excuse me, I have some Marvel fanboys to make fun
      of. ;)

      Heath
      http://batmangeek.com
      http://heathparks.com