Looking For Male Co-Host...

  • Sunny Gault
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hey guys... please pass this on to anyone who fits the description...

      Veoh Networks, the leader in internet television, is seeking a male
      co-host for its upcoming online series, Viral LIVE, launching in May.
      This position is based at the show's production studio in San Marcos,
      CA. Viral LIVE will be broadcast once a week and uploaded to the
      company's website as well as other video sharing sites.

      DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
      Participate in weekly planning meeting
      Research show topics
      Interview guests regarding new media
      Maintain personal presence on social media websites

      DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Successful candidates will thrive in a dynamic
      team environment, possess excellent live communication skills and have
      a solid understanding and interest in new media. Experience using an
      ear prompter is a plus.

      This is a paid position and requires only one night of work per week.
      You must live in southern California to be considered. Those living
      outside of the San Diego area will be compensated for travel expenses.

      If interested, please email online examples of your work to
      viral@....

      Visit www.viralonveoh.com to see our current programming line-up.
    • johnleeke
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
        >> Experience using an
        ear prompter is a plus. <<

        !!!!!!??????!!!!!!!??????
      • Adam Quirk
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008

          > Veoh Networks, the leader in internet television

          ha

          --

          *Adam Quirk* / Producer, Wreck & Salvage LLC /
          quirk@... /+1 551.208.4644 (m)

        • danielmcvicar
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
            Sorry John couldn't hear you.