Re: very good videoblogging tool!

  • hugh.lovett
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1 4:35 AM
      oops! that WAS retarded! i thought yesterday was today!

      and my sincerest apologies to your Mr. Meisner for not taking this all
      Very, Very Seriously. i promise that it will never happen again.

      Happy Valentines Day, everybody!!!

      -hugh

      --

      hugh lovett
      http://hughlovett.blogspot.com/

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "hugh.lovett" <hugh.lovett@...>
      wrote:

      > hello vloggers!
      >
      > i found this in my inbox this morning. it is an exciting development
      > for internet conversations. i'm sure you will agree.
      >
      > "You want to participate in the online conversation, join the
      > discussion, and be a part of the community, but you haven't quit your
      > full-time job to vlog and compress video all day. Between trying to
      > provide for your family and keeping up with all of your
      > Pownce/Twitter/Facebook friends, you have no time to write comments on
      > videoblogs.
      >
      > Luckily, the Vlog Comment Generator can help you. Simply choose the
      > type of comment you would like to publish and an appropriate comment
      > will be generated for you. Experience what it's like to participate in
      > an online conversation and share with others. We're here to help you
      > get started!!"
      >
      > http://comments.videoblogging.info/
      >
      > yowsa.
      >
      > see you in the vlogosphere!!!
      >

      > -hugh
      >

      > --
      >
      > hugh lovett

    • Mike Meiser
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 9:54 AM
        On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Mike Meiser <groups-yahoo-com@...>
        wrote:

        > is everyone here like 12? how is this funny? this is retarded..

        Just in case not everyone got the joke, I'm not really an asshole... ok, I
        am, but that's beside the point, the above comment is an excellent example
        from the vlog comment generator. It rules.

        You to can craft such fine comments with the touch of a button.

        Nice job guys. :)

        -Mike
        mmeiser.com/blog

        On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

        > > > Luckily, the Vlog Comment Generator can help you. Simply choose the
        > > > type of comment you would like to publish and an appropriate comment
        > > > will be generated for you. Experience what it's like to participate
        > > in
        > > > an online conversation and share with others. We're here to help you
        > > > get started!!"
        > > > http://comments.videoblogging.info/
        > >
        > > I thought about this video all day at work - such reprieve from office
        > > life. Thanks. :-)
        > >
        > > Jay
        > >
        > > --
        > > http://jaydedman.com