Re: Collecting stats on wordpress.com

  • jimmyjay24
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hey Markus – I requested stats at SHVH but we never got to it. Too
      much merriment ;)

      A blog hosted at wordpress.com can not use google analytics. From
      their FAQ: "We already use Google Analytics code to monitor the domain
      in ways that provide us with useful information to benefit the service
      we offer. It is not possible to use two instances of Google Analytics
      on one page."

      I'm wondering if the geeks in the group are skipping this thread
      because it has "wordpress.com" in the header. I may have to rephrase
      the question.

      Jim
      ihatetodance.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Sandy"