Fwd: Rush Limbaugh urges listeners to vote for Clinton

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 9:50 PM
      ---------- Forwarded message ---------

      Rush Limbaugh has asked Americans to vote for Hillary Clinton in tomorrow's
      primaries.

      Find new story at http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
      _______

      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
      certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

      -Bertrand Russell

      ---
      You are currently subscribed to the Columbia University Graduate School of
      Journalism new-media-alumni list as

    • Ron Watson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 11:45 PM
        Love your signature, Irina, one of my favorites, although I read it
        differently:

        "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
        intelligent are full of doubt."
        - Bertrand Russell [ 1872-1970 ]

        Either way, it's a great quote.

        I just read that Mark Penn, HRC's #1 is the owner of a lobbying firm
        headed by Charlie Black, John McCain's #1.

        I've not paid too much attention to politics recently because it just
        makes me crazy, but right after I read that, I found your note in my
        inbox.

        Man we're so fucked.

        Ron

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4 11:01 AM
          oh ron, i cant take credit for that signature
          it is from Partha Banerjee, a great journalist

          we are only fucked if we stop trying not to be :)

          On 3/3/08, Ron Watson <k9disc@...> wrote:

          > Love your signature, Irina, one of my favorites, although I read it
          > differently:
          >
          > "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
          > intelligent are full of doubt."
          > - Bertrand Russell [ 1872-1970 ]
          >
          > Either way, it's a great quote.
          >
          > I just read that Mark Penn, HRC's #1 is the owner of a lobbying firm
          > headed by Charlie Black, John McCain's #1.
          >
          > I've not paid too much attention to politics recently because it just
          > makes me crazy, but right after I read that, I found your note in my
          > inbox.
          >
          > Man we're so fucked.
          >
          > Ron
          >

          > On Mar 4, 2008, at 12:50 AM, Irina wrote:

          http://geekentertainment.tv

        • Richard (Show) Hall
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4 3:59 PM
            Yep ... My relatives in Texas, who live in a Republican district, got to the
            poles and found that virtually everyone was registering for the democratic
            primary.

            Rush says ""Vote for Hillary. The strategy is to continue the chaos in this
            party. Look, there's a reason for this ... Obama needs to be bloodied up.
            Look, half the country already hates Hillary. That's good. But nobody
            hates Obama yet ... "

            ... Now that's the sort of logic, only a Rush Limbaugh listener would
            appreciate ...

            On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

> [...]

            Richard (Show) Hall
            http://richardshow.org

          • Chuck
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4 4:24 PM
              It's all very strange.

              Right wing talk radio is supporting turnout for Hilary.
              Hilary is supporting John McCain.
              The Rovian/Clintonian smear machines are working in concert to smear
              Obama.

              I guess both save $ on their "smear budgets" when they work
              together...

              Kinda makes me like the guy just out of respect for how out of whack
              his candidacy has made the system...

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard (Show) Hall"
              <richard@...> wrote:

              > Yep ... My relatives in Texas, who live in a Republican district,
              got to the
              > poles and found that virtually everyone was registering for the
              democratic
              > primary.
              >
              > Rush says ""Vote for Hillary. The strategy is to continue the chaos
              in this
              > party. Look, there's a reason for this ... Obama needs to be
              bloodied up.
              > Look, half the country already hates Hillary. That's good. But
              nobody
              > hates Obama yet ... "
              >
              > ... Now that's the sort of logic, only a Rush Limbaugh listener
              would
              > appreciate ...

            • Christian Ferris
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5 7:16 AM
                My sister lives in Texas and she called me on my commute this morning
                oblivious to the Rush thing to tell me that her die-hard Republican boss
                went in to vote for Hillary yesterday. Much craziness is afoot! Just when I
                thought maybe all the old tricks weren't going to work this time around they
                come up with a new one. Delightful.

                - Christian