Re: Crossposting Services: blip.tv & HeySpread

  • Sheila English
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
      I use the analytics that TubeMogul provides to see how well my video
      is doing on a particular site. Some sites are better for certain
      topics than others.

      We have a distriubtion staff and 2 people who are our personality on
      each site we distribute to. We are very active, because you have to
      be in order for it to be "social" media as opposed to just a delivery
      platform.

      One thing you might consider is Social Poster. We have been using it
      for about a month now with great success. We have seen a definate
      increase in video views since using Social Poster. You can check it
      out here-
      www.socialposter.com

      We were only able to get it to work by using Firefox though.

      Sheila

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jill Golick <jillgolick@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks for all the advice on cross posting. I used TubeMogul this
      > morning and it was pretty straight forward.
      >
      > What do you do about marketing on all those sites that you've cross
      > posted to? How do you ensure that people take a look.
      >
      > Thanks in advance from your local neophyte.
      >
      > Jill
      > Story2Oh! <http://story2oh.com/>
      > boytellsall <http://boytellsall.com/>
      > Running With My Eyes Closed <http://jillgolick.com/>

    • Ron Watson
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
        Does anybody know how to display performer info on youtube?

        Cheers,

        Ron Watson
        http://k9disc.blip.tv
        http://k9disc.com
        http://discdogradio.com
        http://pawsitivevybe.com

      • Richard Amirault
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 4, 2008
          From: "Ron Watson"

          > Does anybody know how to display performer info on youtube?

          Display "performer info" WHERE on Youtube? On the video itself, or
          someplace else?

          Richard Amirault
          Boston, MA, USA
          http://n1jdu.org