Re: [videoblogging] Re: Crossposting Services: blip.tv & HeySprea

  • Patrick Cook
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3 5:28 PM
      Hi everyone:

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Sheila English <sheila_clover@...> wrote:

      > I have a preference to TubeMogul as well. I see they just added
      > Viddler. And though I've not seen anything official, I have a hunch
      > they will add imeem. I've seen that site mentioned on the TM site
      > lately.
      >
      > They added Sclipo, but Sclipo is so niche.
      >
      > If you haven't seen TubeMogul's blog you might want to check that
      > out. Very good information there.

      SOMEONE please tell me I'm NOT the only one who's skeptical of ANY of
      the aforementioned sites (With the possible exception of TubeMogul).
      I just don't see any future in them myself.

      Is it just me?

      Cheers :D

      --
      Pat Cook
      Denver, Colorado
      PODCASTS -
      AS MY WORLD TURNS - Blogger Page -
      http://asmyworldturnstv.blogspot.com/ BlogTV Page -
      http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/20453
      AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com
      PAT'S REAL DEAL VIDEO BLOG - http://patsrealdeal.livejournal.com/
      PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS VIDEOCAST -
      http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
      YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/amwowttv/
      THE PAT COOK SHOW - http://www.livevideo.com/thepcshow
      THE PAT COOK SHOW (Video Podcast) - Blogger Page -
      http://thepctvshow.blogspot.com/ - BlogTV Page -
      http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/19924
      **COMING SOON** - PAT'S CLASSIC TV COMMERCIALS VIDEO PODCAST -
      http://patsclassictvcommercials-ipod.blogspot.com/ (iPod),
      http://patsclassictvcommercials-flash.blogspot.com/ (Flash)
    • Sheila English
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 3 7:19 PM
        I use the analytics that TubeMogul provides to see how well my video
        is doing on a particular site. Some sites are better for certain
        topics than others.

        We have a distriubtion staff and 2 people who are our personality on
        each site we distribute to. We are very active, because you have to
        be in order for it to be "social" media as opposed to just a delivery
        platform.

        One thing you might consider is Social Poster. We have been using it
        for about a month now with great success. We have seen a definate
        increase in video views since using Social Poster. You can check it
        out here-
        www.socialposter.com

        We were only able to get it to work by using Firefox though.

        Sheila

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jill Golick <jillgolick@...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks for all the advice on cross posting. I used TubeMogul this
        > morning and it was pretty straight forward.
        >
        > What do you do about marketing on all those sites that you've cross
        > posted to? How do you ensure that people take a look.
        >
        > Thanks in advance from your local neophyte.
        >
        > Jill
        > Story2Oh! <http://story2oh.com/>
        > boytellsall <http://boytellsall.com/>
        > Running With My Eyes Closed <http://jillgolick.com/>

      • Ron Watson
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 3 9:06 PM
          Does anybody know how to display performer info on youtube?

          Cheers,

          Ron Watson
          http://k9disc.blip.tv
          http://k9disc.com
          http://discdogradio.com
          http://pawsitivevybe.com

        • Richard Amirault
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 4 4:43 AM
            From: "Ron Watson"

            > Does anybody know how to display performer info on youtube?

            Display "performer info" WHERE on Youtube? On the video itself, or
            someplace else?

            Richard Amirault
            Boston, MA, USA
            http://n1jdu.org