looking for one lucky vlogger for SXSW 2008

  • wjbookman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Is it you?

      UGO Entertainment (ugo.com), one of the top 10 online pop culture mags, is looking for a
      TRUE (min. 2yrs experience, mass following, and personality) vlogger for the music portion of
      the infamous, exhausting, & exquisite taste fest we call SXSW.

      We will grant you three wishes(of our choice):
      Money
      Music pass
      access to our 11 million plus audience.

      Are you excited. Email your stats and links to video@....

      Do it now!
    • Heath
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Well, I have 2 years experience, I AM a personality, ask anyone but
        mass market, I just need the right oportunity, but then again since I
        am self taught, that will probably leave me out...

        Heath
        http://heathparks.com
        http://batmangeek.com