Re: Crossposting Services: blip.tv & HeySpread

  • Sheila English
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
      I have a preference to TubeMogul as well. I see they just added
      Viddler. And though I've not seen anything official, I have a hunch
      they will add imeem. I've seen that site mentioned on the TM site
      lately.

      They added Sclipo, but Sclipo is so niche.

      If you haven't seen TubeMogul's blog you might want to check that
      out. Very good information there.

      Sheila

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "danielmcvicar"
      <danielmcvicar@...> wrote:

      > I like the tubemogul!
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Delongchamp"
      <pdelongchamp@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I was looking for other crossposting services and found HeySpread.
      > >
      > > http://heyspread.com/
      > >
      > > It supports the video sharing sites listed below but,
      unfortunately,
      > > it's not free. Is anyone aware of other services that allow you to
      > > upload content for multiple video sites?
      > >

      > > Sites supported by HeySpread:
      > > * Sclipo (tutorials) NEW
      > > * Sumo.tv NEW
      > > * sevenload
      > > * youtube
      > > * google
      > > * dailymotion
      > > * blip
      > > * metacafe
      > > * yahoo
      > > * facebook
      > > * myspace
      > > * vimeo
      > > * revver
      > > * veoh
      > > * vsocial
      > > * photobucket
      > > * putfile

    • Andrew Baron
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
        We've been using TubeMogul daily for Rocketboom for a couple of
        months now, its really great.

        Its super fast too.

        On Mar 2, 2008, at 3:02 PM, Sheila English wrote:

        > I have a preference to TubeMogul as well. I see they just added
        > Viddler. And though I've not seen anything official, I have a hunch
        > they will add imeem. I've seen that site mentioned on the TM site
        > lately.
        >
        > They added Sclipo, but Sclipo is so niche.
        >
        > If you haven't seen TubeMogul's blog you might want to check that
        > out. Very good information there.
        >
        > Sheila
        >
        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "danielmcvicar"
        > <danielmcvicar@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I like the tubemogul!
        > >
        > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Delongchamp"
        > <pdelongchamp@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I was looking for other crossposting services and found HeySpread.
        > > >
        > > > http://heyspread.com/
        > > >
        > > > It supports the video sharing sites listed below but,
        > unfortunately,
        > > > it's not free. Is anyone aware of other services that allow you to
        > > > upload content for multiple video sites?
        > > >

        > > > Sites supported by HeySpread:
        > > > * Sclipo (tutorials) NEW
        > > > * Sumo.tv NEW
        > > > * sevenload
        > > > * youtube
        > > > * google
        > > > * dailymotion
        > > > * blip
        > > > * metacafe
        > > > * yahoo
        > > > * facebook
        > > > * myspace
        > > > * vimeo
        > > > * revver
        > > > * veoh
        > > > * vsocial
        > > > * photobucket
        > > > * putfile

      • Jill Golick
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
          Thanks for all the advice on cross posting. I used TubeMogul this
          morning and it was pretty straight forward.

          What do you do about marketing on all those sites that you've cross
          posted to? How do you ensure that people take a look.

          Thanks in advance from your local neophyte.

          Jill
          Story2Oh! <http://story2oh.com/>
          boytellsall <http://boytellsall.com/>
          Running With My Eyes Closed <http://jillgolick.com/>

        • Patrick Cook
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
            Hi everyone:

            On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 1:13 AM, Patrick Delongchamp
            <pdelongchamp@...> wrote:

            > I can't imagine they get many sales with the "Order Now" button on page 12.

            $1.00 for everything they offer? Can anyone here say TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE???

            > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Chuck <chuckboycejr@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > That site looks like some affiliate marketing service said to the
            > > client: we can sell anything!
            > >
            > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jill Golick <jillgolick@...>
            > > wrote:
            > >

            > > > I took a look at the VideoPostRobot site. Talk about hard sell. I
            > > > thought they were trying to sell me Ginsu knives for a second there.
            > > > It's $19.95 but there's something really sketchy about the site. If
            > > > anyone's tried it, I'd like to hear about the experience.

            As I said....Sounds too good to be true. And we all know what things
            that seem too good to be true are, do we?

            --
            Pat Cook
            Denver, Colorado
            PODCASTS -
            AS MY WORLD TURNS - Blogger Page -
            http://asmyworldturnstv.blogspot.com/ BlogTV Page -
            http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/20453
            AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com
            PAT'S REAL DEAL VIDEO BLOG - http://patsrealdeal.livejournal.com/
            PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS VIDEOCAST -
            http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
            YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/amwowttv/
            THE PAT COOK SHOW - http://www.livevideo.com/thepcshow
            THE PAT COOK SHOW (Video Podcast) - Blogger Page -
            http://thepctvshow.blogspot.com/ - BlogTV Page -
            http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/19924
            **COMING SOON** - PAT'S CLASSIC TV COMMERCIALS VIDEO PODCAST -
            http://patsclassictvcommercials-ipod.blogspot.com/ (iPod),
            http://patsclassictvcommercials-flash.blogspot.com/ (Flash)
          • Patrick Cook
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
              Hi everyone:

              On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Sheila English <sheila_clover@...> wrote:

              > I have a preference to TubeMogul as well. I see they just added
              > Viddler. And though I've not seen anything official, I have a hunch
              > they will add imeem. I've seen that site mentioned on the TM site
              > lately.
              >
              > They added Sclipo, but Sclipo is so niche.
              >
              > If you haven't seen TubeMogul's blog you might want to check that
              > out. Very good information there.

              SOMEONE please tell me I'm NOT the only one who's skeptical of ANY of
              the aforementioned sites (With the possible exception of TubeMogul).
              I just don't see any future in them myself.

              Is it just me?

              Cheers :D

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
                I use the analytics that TubeMogul provides to see how well my video
                is doing on a particular site. Some sites are better for certain
                topics than others.

                We have a distriubtion staff and 2 people who are our personality on
                each site we distribute to. We are very active, because you have to
                be in order for it to be "social" media as opposed to just a delivery
                platform.

                One thing you might consider is Social Poster. We have been using it
                for about a month now with great success. We have seen a definate
                increase in video views since using Social Poster. You can check it
                out here-
                www.socialposter.com

                We were only able to get it to work by using Firefox though.

                Sheila

                wrote:

                > Thanks for all the advice on cross posting. I used TubeMogul this
                > morning and it was pretty straight forward.
                >
                > What do you do about marketing on all those sites that you've cross
                > posted to? How do you ensure that people take a look.
                >
                > Thanks in advance from your local neophyte.
                >
                > Jill
                > Story2Oh! <http://story2oh.com/>
                > boytellsall <http://boytellsall.com/>
                > Running With My Eyes Closed <http://jillgolick.com/>

              • Ron Watson
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
                  Does anybody know how to display performer info on youtube?

                  Cheers,

                  Ron Watson
                  http://k9disc.blip.tv
                  http://k9disc.com
                  http://discdogradio.com
                  http://pawsitivevybe.com

                • Richard Amirault
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 4, 2008
                    > Does anybody know how to display performer info on youtube?

                    Display "performer info" WHERE on Youtube? On the video itself, or
                    someplace else?

                    Richard Amirault
                    Boston, MA, USA
                    http://n1jdu.org