Re: Webshots - I love webshots

  • Richard Bennett-Forrest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      >I'm new to the group and would like to introduce myself. I created
      >www.webshots.com, the largest photo sharing site on the internet,

      Ooh, I love webshots, I've been a member since the beginning.

      What exactly would you do with video? I assume you mean just sharing
      and not necessarily anything that webshots does.

      Although a client app would be fabulous. I love ANT, but competition
      is always good. (Will I get in trouble by saying that here?) ;-)

      I think Jim answered most of your questions. I'd agree with what he
      said, but just reemphasise that the vogging world is very QuickTime
      heavy, for the reasons Jim mentions, and it would be frustrating
      having to produce dumb arse lock in (can I say that) WMV files. I'd
      prefer pretty much anything instead of WMV, except of course Real.

      Regards,
      Richard