Re: Error message with Blogger.com

  • bottomunion
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      > Just click to ignore.
      >
      > It's not a problem and won't cause any errors.

      It's not giving me the option to ignore like it usually does.

      Nelson

      > --Steve
      > http://stevegarfield.com
      >
      > On Mar 1, 2005, at 5:53 AM, bottomunion wrote:
      >

      > > Just tried to post a video and got this message:
      > >
      > > There were errors. (Hide details ...)
      > > 001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
      > >
      > > Anybody out there have any experience with this?
      Connection
      > > refused frightens me a little bit...
      > >
      > > Nelson
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • bottomunion
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        very very strange...my computer crashed while trying to figure it
        out...I restarted it, and went back to it, and then tried posting
        again, and this time without any problems...very strange.

        Steve, thanks for the help...Nelson

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "bottomunion"